Sunday, August 18, 2013

I went to Berlin!





























A few weeks ago I traveled to Berlin with two of my best friends Kaja and Miri. 
We drove there by bus, which was quite a trip ;) We stayed at a small little Hostel in a 12-bed room only for three nights. But still we had a great time. 

I just wanted to share a few moments with you all. 
Miris Birthday was on the second day we stayed in Berlin, and because not only she was a huge musical fan, and besides that couldn't get enough of vampires, we all got tickets to a backstage tour behind the scenes of the Musicalproduction 'Dance of the Vampires'. 
Besides that we did a lot of power-shopping in vintage stores as well as 'normal ones' like Forever21, Primark, Urban Outfitters etc... 
The highlight at the end was a lovely American Diner where we ate humongous 
veggieburger with fries! 
All in all it was a great trip and I would do it again anytime!

See you all soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment