Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cooking is fun!


I'm turning into a cooking mashine! I don't think I ever enjoyed cooking as much as I do now. Well, I still find cooking a meal every single day can be really time consuming and sometimes quite boring. Especially when there is so much to do, and there actually isn't much time to prepare a proper healthy dinner. But lately I took my time and created some lovely burgers, wraps, tacos and some sushi. On most of the food I had help from my boyfriend - making dinner or lunch with company is just way more fun! 
Maybe this will give you a little bit of an inspiration to take your time, even on a long and exhausting day, to make a proper meal and actually enjoying the process of making it! Maybe cooking is my new hobby now ;-).

Hope you are having the most delicious food right now!  

1 comment:

  1. Jetzt habe ich Hunger bekommen ;-)

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete